► Poponaut: smarturl.it/Synapsyche_Poponaut
► Analogue Trash: smarturl.it/Synapsyche_AT_UK
THE ABYSS EFFECT
[Interfaces To The Modern Inferno]
01. [Antinferno] - Negativa (2.15)
02. [First Circle: Limbo] - We All Suck (4.28)
03. [Second Circle: Lust] - Venereal (4.58)
04. [Third Circle: Gluttony] - The Flesh Party (5.05)
05. [Fourth Circle: Greed] - Backup Of An Empty Folder (3.49)
06. [Fifth Circle: Anger] - Hate And Psyche (5.01)
07. [Sixth Circle: Heresy] - Self-Worship Doctrine (4.22)
08. [Seventh Circle: Violence] - Angel On Vicodin (5.57)
09. [Eighth Circle: Fraud] - In Apocalypse We Trust (4.20)
10. [Pit Of The Giants] - Trauma In Mi Minore (4.48)
11. [Ninth Circle: Treachery] - Tabula Rasa (7.41)
bonus track in the limited digipack CD edition:
12. [Centre Of The Earth] - Lift Me Up [Moby cover] (4.21)
released May 13, 2016
On May, Friday 13th, 2016, Synapsyche are ready to deliver a clear contender for dark electro / harsh EBM album of the year titled "The Abyss Effect". Loaded with stomping beats, heavy grooves, and vicious melodies, this album will make you beg for more! But remember, if thou gaze long into an abyss, the abyss will also gaze into thee.
All tracks written and composed by SYNAPSYCHE except "Lift Me Up" written by Moby and published by Warner/Chappel Music, inc., and Kobalt Music Publishing Ltd.
℗&© 2016 SKYQODE All rights reserved
Unauthorized copying, reproduction, filesharing, streaming, public performance and broadcasting is prohibited.
Recorded and mixed by SYNAPSYCHE at Negativa Studio all along year 2015.
Mastered by X-FUSION MUSIC PRODUCTION [www.x-m-p.de].
Concept and artwork by Marco Katatronik.
Band photo shooted by Massimo Bornazzini.
Female vocals on "Venereal" by Kate Lambs.
Guitars on "Tabula Rasa" by Marco Katatronik.
Bass guitar and piano on "Tabula Rasa" by Stefano Mannequinetik.
All quotes included in the artwork are taken from "Inferno" of Dante Alighieri's magnum opus "Divine Comedy".
catalogue #: SQD28
Marco Katatronik - all vocals and lyrics
Stefano Mannequinetik - all music and synths